Oklahoma City Personal Injury Lawyer
Since 1980, Zelbst, Holmes & Butler has been a nationally recognized litigation firm committed to protecting the rights of the injured. Zelbst, Holmes & Butler has earned a reputation throughout the United States as tough winning trial lawyers. The top trial lawyers in America regularly retain them when they have tough trial matters that they require assistance. John Zelbst has been referred to as a "gun slinger from the old west fighting in an alley that time has all but forgotten. Today's court rooms are sterile and dead. More like mausoleums and morgues. John brings life, thunder and justice back into these quiet cold rooms."
Zelbst, Holmes & Butler have set the bar high in many cases to include state records for the highest verdicts in a personal injury case in the amount of 24 million dollars and the largest Federal Court Judge verdict in the amount of 7 million dollars.
Our Promise To You...
- We will hold accountable those who cause serious injury or death to the detriment of individuals and families.
- We will protect that your legal rights and follow the law.
- We will challenge corporate and individual wrong doing.
- We will protect people from the abuse of the insurance industry.
- We will make sure that your voice is heard.
To the CASES we pursue, we commit THE full financial legal and emotional resources of our firm. Zelbst, Holmes & Butler serve Oklahoma City, Lawton, Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, Del City, Moore, Tulsa, Altus, and all of Oklahoma.