The Attorneys You Need When It Matters Most

Premises Liability Claims For Slip-And-Fall Injuries

When someone is injured on the property of another, that person can pursue compensation from the property owner for failing to maintain a safe premises. This generally impacts the owners of businesses such as grocery stores, restaurants and other retail locations, but it can create liability for a wide range of property owners. Even if a property owner was unaware of the dangerous condition, he or she may be held responsible if he or she should have known about it through the course of normal upkeep.

Our firm represents those who have been injured on the property of another. Some of the more common scenarios where people are injured, include:

  • Slippery or wet floors without signs to warn of the dangerous condition
  • Falling on icy sidewalks
  • Broken or cracked sidewalks
  • Faulty stairways (incorrect design or the use of substandard materials, missing handrails, broken or uneven steps due to maintenance failure, or insufficient lighting)
  • Falls from or the collapse of a porch or balcony
  • Defective elevators or escalators
  • Injuries suffered on rides at carnivals, fairs or amusement parks
  • On-the-job injuries caused by unsafe conditions
  • Failure to warn of dangerous conditions
  • Loose or rolled-up mats in entranceways

The Attorneys You Need When It Matters Most

At Zelbst, Holmes & Butler, we understand the difficult position people may find themselves in after being injured on the property of another. You may be focused on your immediate health concerns and not be thinking about pursuing compensation. We can handle all of the details of your case and allow you to focus on your health. Our attorneys have more than 70 years of combined experience fighting for the rights of the injured. That experience makes a major difference to our clients. It allows us to craft exceptionally strong cases that are able to show how property owners failed in their duties to provide a safe premises and how that caused people’s injuries.

Lawyers Representing Oklahomans Injured In Accidents On Hazardous Properties

For those injured on the property of another, we can help. Discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys today. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 580-713-4124 or complete an online inquiry form.

We only collect attorney fees if we secure compensation for you.