Put An Experienced Personal Injury Attorney On Your Case
The reality of suffering a serious injury is that you may have years of challenges ahead of you. What you do following your accident can help you get back on your feet, or your actions can exacerbate the challenges you will be facing.
Our attorneys offer highly effective representation that can help people through the difficult times they are facing. We represent people who have suffered serious personal injuries in a wide range of situations, including:
- Car collisions, including accidents injuring motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians
- Trucking collisions and other commercial vehicle accidents
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist collisions
- Dangerous products, including workplace tools and other products used on the job
- Defective drugs and medical devices, holding manufacturers responsible
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Slip-and-fall and other types of premises liability cases
We help those who have suffered various catastrophic injuries such as:
- Burns, including thermal burns, chemical burns and smoke inhalation injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury resulting in paralysis
Because we know how challenging it can be to know what steps to take after an accident, we offer some basic, but essential, advice regarding what to do after a collision.
A Nationally-Recognized Oklahoma Law Firm
At Zelbst, Holmes & Butler, our firm knows the challenges you may be facing after you have been injured. We focus our efforts on helping people secure the medical care and financial resources they will need to help them obtain the best possible results from their recovery.
Our attorneys combine more than 70 years of experience. That experience and the skill, talent and knowledge we all bring to the table for our clients help us generate the positive results people genuinely need to be able to move on with their lives. Our record of success includes having won the largest personal injury jury verdict in Oklahoma history, $24 million, and the largest federal court judge verdict in Oklahoma, $7 million.
Serving The Injured And Their Families Statewide
We only collect attorney fees if we secure compensation for you.